Applephotostreams.exe has stopped working
My Applephotostreams.exe has stopped working for no reason and this is the error signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: ApplePhotoStreams.exe
Application Version: 184.108.40.206
Application Timestamp: 4f3a19cc
Fault Module Name: CoreFoundation.dll
Fault Module Version: 1.630.16.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 4f3a0c6f
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0004bd32
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 18441
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Can somebody please advise what is the problem? I'm no IT expert...
good ol Windows...
1. Sign out of iCloud in Control Panel
2. Navigate to Programs and Features in Control Panel and uninstall all programs that are published by Apple.
3. Delete all Apple folders that were not removed at the time of uninstallation.
C:Program FilesCommon FilesApple
C:Program Files (x86)Common FilesApple
(REMEMBER to keep 'Bookmarks.plist') You will want to copy it back after re-installing Safari
5. Install iTunes, then reboot
6. Install Safari,
copy Bookmarks.plist in to C:Users%USERNAME%AppDataRoamingApple ComputerSafari, then reboot
7. Install iCloud don't sign in, then reboot
8. Sign in to iCloud then reboot
I cannot promise this will fix your problem but it is something to think about.
* Make sure the AppleID is matched on your iOS device and in the Windows iCloud Control Panel.
* Some of share applications might be conflicting.
Share : facebook | twitter